Deramectin Paste Wormer (Ivermectin Paste 1.87%) ** Best buy!
Same as Zimectrin Paste wormer
- Kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S.vulgaris, with a single dose.
- Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy.
- Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility.
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined
of worms and bots.
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection.
- Potent antiparisitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate.
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application.
One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight. Please refer to package label for complete use directions.
- Brand Name: Durvet
- Manufactured by: Durvet
- Product ID: 14539
For more information, please visit this product's webpage